Friday, January 25, 2019

Timeless Textures Shabby Chic Vintage Card

Hey everyone!! Just thought I'd add a few details about how I made this card! I was inspired by Denise MacCabe.



I used Petal Pink, I like the soft pink with the hint of brown, and very vanilla cardstock. The card base is early espresso. The inside piece is very vanilla also.
Stamped using Timeless Textures in petal Pink, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso...it's kind of random...just going for a layered vintage, shabby look! I used the Petal Pink whisper white variegated ribbon from the Occasions Catalog, and distressed it with crumb cake ink and a sponge. Made a bow with the linen thread...and added some wooden butterflies from Sale-a-bration.
The whole card front and petal Pink layer are distressed with crumb cake and Petal Pink till you're happy with it...I used lots of layers...then I "ripped" the edges with a round thread cutter pendant (Google it)...it has a razor blade inside and distresses thecard edge really nicely.
I added some metallic sequins and a sentiment.
Have fun with this card and show me what you make!!
Sandra Hernandez
http://sandrahernandez.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment